Whitening for Life
$99 Whitening for Life Program
$99 Whitening for Life is an exciting new program we are offering in Henderson to both new and existing patients! We would love to whiten your teeth and keep them white for life!
Here's how it works
- First we would like to see you for a comprehensive exam, full set of x-rays, and a cleaning. Call our office at (270) 826-7772 to set up your initial appointment.
- Once your teeth are cleaned and cavity free you are a candidate for whitening. We will provide you with custom-fit professional whitening trays and 6 syringes of bleach (a total of about 36 whitening treatments) for $99.
- When you keep your regularly schedule dental cleanings, 2-3 times a year, we will be happy to supply you with a FREE whitening syringe at no cost to you!
If you have already had whitening done in our office and already have whitening trays, you will automatically be enrolled in our exciting new Whitening for Life program. You will receive a whitening syringe at no cost to you when keeping your regularly scheduled hygiene appointments.
To be eligible for our Whitening for Life program you must meet the following requirements:
- You must keep your regularly scheduled dental cleaning appointments no longer than 8 months apart.
- You must provide at least 48 hours notice if you need to postpone or reschedule your appointment.
- All necessary dental treatment must be completed. Any type of bleaching in the presence of open decay is not safe for you and will not be performed.
- All accounts must be current. (No outstanding bills.)
- You must be 18 years or older.
- Maximum gum health is required to prevent complications that may arise in the presence of gingivitis or periodontal disease. Dental bleaching will aggravate and further worsen these conditions.
- Lost/damaged whitening trays that require new trays to be fabricated will be at a fee of $50 per tray.